“A cut above”
Review of Cooper's Eatery & Drinkery - CLOSED

Cooper's Eatery & Drinkery
Cuisines: American, German, Central European, Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cooper's is an alluring new restaurant located in the heart of downtown Whitefish, Montana. With a charming staff, fantastic outdoor patio, a full bar and lounge and excellent cuisine this bistro style family restaurant is a number one pick for all ages and quickly gaining a notable reputation. We gladly accept reservations: 406-730-1018.
Grande Prairie, Canada
“A cut above”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I had dinner here tonight,we actually walked into a few places beforehand and left because we weren't greeted and boy are we glad about that. Our waitress was very attentive and had great recommendations ,I had the special which was a ribeye with vegetables and mashed potatoes and he had the chicken cordon blu, my steak was cooked well and we both cleaned our plates.we have never tried huckleberries and were hoping for something on the dessert menu, they haven't quite come in to season yet so there weren't any.our waitress went completely out of her way and whipped something up for us so we could try them! Finishing off an awesome dinner

• Visited May 2013

Neskowin, Oregon
“Not so good”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stopped in on moms day and lunch was not so good. Well not go back. Four of us for lunch $60. Overpriced!

• Visited May 2013
jannie31
“rather disappointed”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I were here on a Tuesday evening in mid March. There were two other guests at a near by table. My JaegerSchnitzel was very good, the spatzle was just alright. My husband ordered pan-seared salmon, which was not pan seared, it appeared that it was baked. My husband did mention it to our server, who offered to take it back and have it a new one done, but by there I was part way through my meal and we did not want to end up eating separately. He ate it, but was not satisfied. We realize it is "offf-season" in Montana, but we still expected great service and great food.. I am not sure we will go here again..

• Visited March 2013
Whitefish, Montana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Girls Night Out”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have a group of 3-6 women friends that like to go out on Thursday evenings for appetizers and drinks. Each week we try to pick a different place to meet and enjoy some conversation and share appetizers as well as enjoy a glass of wine or mixed drink. Although we have been to almost every restaurant in Whitefish we all decided that for overall service, atmosphere, price and food Coopers is our favorite. My husband and I have also taken friends there for dinner and drinks and have always had great service and very good food. The owner or manager (not sure which) has come up to us many times and made sure we were happy and just made small talk which made us feel comfortable. We will continue to eat and have drinks there often.

• Visited March 2013
Calgary
“Enjoyed the Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Three of us sat at the bar and enjoyed drinks, some appetizers and pasty's (like a meat pie). Was a Thursday night and seemed quiet. Kat was our bartender and she was awesome. Would definitely go back. Menu and atmosphere were great.

• Visited April 2013