“What is German for bad food in America- its Coopers"”
Review of Cooper's Eatery & Drinkery - CLOSED

Cooper's Eatery & Drinkery
Cuisines: American, German, Central European, Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cooper's is an alluring new restaurant located in the heart of downtown Whitefish, Montana. With a charming staff, fantastic outdoor patio, a full bar and lounge and excellent cuisine this bistro style family restaurant is a number one pick for all ages and quickly gaining a notable reputation. We gladly accept reservations: 406-730-1018.
Kansas City, Kansas
“What is German for bad food in America- its Coopers"”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

My company booked this rest. so I didn't have a choice on where to eat but, after tonight I hope to change that policy. The food was cold and when I sent it back to be warmed up it came back still cold in the center and hadn't been moved from the postion I sent it back in. They must have just stuck it in a low powered microwave. As I was choking thru my food a yelling match insued. A employee was screaming about another bounced check and the owner was screaming (I think he was drunk) I will pay you cash tomorrow. The employee stormed off and the owner was saying don't file for umemployment because you quit. It was very disturbing to see. I can honestly say I will never go back.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank Brian L

Kalispell, Montana
“This restaurant is a huge DISAPPOINTMENT!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We waited a year for this restaurant to open. Needless to say we did not go in when it first opened because we wanted to wait until after the rush and thought it would be better after a few months of being on their feet. We had heard unpleasant reviews but thought we should try it out for ourselves.

Not only was the restaurant empty, but it was dusty, like it had been sitting empty for awhile. We did not have any drinks, but should have since our meals took so long to get. The owner came around to our table and seemed to stall while our food was being prepared in the kitchen. The food was more than undesirable. The fish was dry and and the schnizel was rubbery as if it was reheated in a microwave.

All in all a waste of time and money. It is a shame Cooper's couldn't pull it together after all these months. Go to a restaurant that deserves your time and money.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Steve H
Whitefish, Montana, USA
“Lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

The re-build of this restaurant was well done. The dining room is warm and welcoming. Menu is a little schizophrenic with German schnitzel and quesadillas. Food was good, service staff was well trained and accomodating.

1 Thank Pampemt
missoula, mt
“Perfect balance”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

While I couldn't find a restaurant with just what I wanted to eat that night, Cooper's had excellent German-style food at great prices. Since we were traveling without our children, we didn't want to go to a family diner, so this was the perfect solution.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Joy G
Nuremberg, Germany
“Great Restaurant - Great Food”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

very nice restaurant, friendly service and a good choice of food with high quality. it tasted really "home-made" and very delicious. it was nice to find something different between "burger and sandwich". the restaurant is new and has a good design. we had a great last dinner in Whitefish before leaving to Germany.

• Visited September 2011