Hibernation House
Grouse Mountain Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$159
Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$169
The Pine Lodge on Whitefish River(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$139
Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$174
$127
Hotels.com
Duck Inn Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$129
Kandahar Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$129
$100
The Firebrand Hotel(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$142
  • Restaurant
Good Medicine Lodge(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$205
Lodge at Whitefish Lake(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$184
getaroom.com
All reviewshot tubbagelsski resorta great place to stayshort walkone night staybreakfast was includedtwo queen bedsstay there againwhitefish montanaeach morningskiingsummergloveslopesshuttlemtn
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is a ski lodge being used in the summer so don't expect a lot of fluff. It has a queen bed and a bunk bed in the room. Small bathroom. Wifi in the lounge only. But they do have free tea and coffee in the lounge. Extrememy freindly staff! The surrounding views are outstanding! If you want a nice place to stay then stay here!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I booked a room in late June 2013. The drive was about ten minutes north of town and the village looked deserted when I arrived... I flashed back to "The Shining." However, my initial trepidations were completely groundless. The room was quiet and comfortable. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. They readily extended my check-out time so I could ride my motorcycle up to the Canadian border. As I was checking out, the manager wanted to hear about my ride to the Great White North. Try the Kandahar Lodge for dining.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Alan S
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed at Hibernation House when we came to visit Glacier Park. The room was basic but that was all we were looking for. Everywhere else started at least twice what they were asking for a room. Their customer service was wonderful. everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable. The hotel was full but we still had the hot tub to ourselves both nights we were there. The resort is beautiful and we're hoping to make a trip back this winter. The breakfast was extensive and other people not staying at the hotel paid to eat there (that's how good it is!) They also had hot cocoa, tea, and coffee available 24 hours a day :) Wifi was pretty sketchy in the rooms but they have a desktop computer in the lobby that was superfast so I just used that while I was there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lisa_Utah
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed during the summer and hotels in the area were all very expensive. The room was very basic and a bit older, but very clean. The staff were friendly and the breakfast extensive. I thought it was very good for the price considering the price of lodging in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Britra0004
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Although we were a bit older than the majority of the people who stayed here - it was a great find. Friendly staff and super breakfast. Rooms are basic, but clean and comfortable. Location was great for skiing. Price was quite reasonable for the peak ski season. Would recomend to anyone and would come back again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends