Stayed from Mar 17 - 21. The rooms are on the small side and not brand new but clean. The staff is great! The hot breakfast is great! The price was great! Ski in right to door. Walk 100 yards and you are skiing to a lift. For a very inexpensive place to stay with wonderful, friendly staff and most guests very friendly! A huge thumbs down to the travel group from Saskatoon who left behind a broken front door, smoke filled rooms etc. and a bad rap for all Canadians. You should be ashamed of yourselves for being so out of control!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start each morning with a hot home-cooked breakfast at the Hibernation House, the best secret and best lodging value on the mountain. With walk out, ski in access to the slopes, each room offers one Queen bed, a set of Twin bunk beds, TV, phone, mini fridge and a private bathroom with a shower. The buffet-style breakfast features morning staples like cereal, pancakes, French toast and bacon. Round out your "Hibe" stay with an indoor hot tub, wi-fi and guest computer and a cozy reading area next to the lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hibernation House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibernation House Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation House Whitefish, Montana