I stayed here during my visit to West Glacier National Park, This hotel was staffed by the friendliest, most helpful people I have ever met in the hospitality industry. And the Continental breakfast was just excellent; providing fresh melon, home cooked eggs, delicious apple streudel bread, and lots of yummy pastries, in addition to the old bagel and cereal standbys. The hotel itself is a basic style, but it is in a good location on the Big Mountain. Good choice for the budget conscious traveler like myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start each morning with a hot home-cooked breakfast at the Hibernation House, the best secret and best lodging value on the mountain. With walk out, ski in access to the slopes, each room offers one Queen bed, a set of Twin bunk beds, TV, phone, mini fridge and a private bathroom with a shower. The buffet-style breakfast features morning staples like cereal, pancakes, French toast and bacon. Round out your "Hibe" stay with an indoor hot tub, wi-fi and guest computer and a cozy reading area next to the lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hibernation House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibernation House Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation Hotel Whitefish
- Hibernation House Whitefish, Montana