“Funky après ski hangout”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Haskill Station - CLOSED

Haskill Station
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: new restaurant at the old Pollo Grille location
“Funky après ski hangout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Had a nice Argentinian wine with the fish salad which was wonderful. Ate at the bar and had great service from the bartender go was wearing a beautiful handmade necklace from South America. My favorite funky atmosphere in Whitefish! Great place for both kids and adults.

1 Thank MontanaLaura

Medicine Hat, Canada
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant numerous times and this is the first time we have been so disappointed. The kids pasta was cold, my husbands favourite Dragon wings were no longer coated and tasteless on top of it, the Naan Wrap had sour cream instead of yoghurt and the wine was bad. We tried 4 different types! I will definitely give them one more try as we have had great food there in the past but I hope it's better next time. Much better!

Seattle
“extraordinary food, and quintessential decor.. a must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were just in Whitefish for the long weekend and stayed at The Lodge. On our way down the mountain the Snowbus driver suggested that we get off at the first stop and check out Haskill Station's Apres Ski menu.. and are we ever glad that we did! First of all, one dollar for a pint of PBR? My husband thanks you. And then there was the food.. we had shredded pork sliders and meatballs off of the Apres menu, they were amazing and cheap! So we decided that with food this good and this cheap, we should try their dinner menu. Our wonderful server sold me on the special, which was the most amazing curry trout that I have ever eaten. My husband ordered their St. Louis style ribs which was a decision that guaranteed we will be returning to Whitefish for many years to come. To finish off our meal we had a huckleberry brownie sundae, which I'm told is a local favorite and understandably so. We highly recommend Haskill Station to anyone in the area. The extraordinary food, and the quintessential decor make the place well worth checking out.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Melissa P
Columbia Falls, Montana
“Great local vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I love the Haskill Station! It is a great place to go to have some good food with a local feel, great beer and wine selection from the northwest and great food!

Visited December 2012
4 Thank Danielle M
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Used to be good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant was a great place to go before they Changed their menu recently. I used to love the Cobb salad, now it's awful, small portions no avocado (how do you have a Cobb with out avocado ) .. I went back to give it another shot after the menu change and was still very disappointed. I won't go back there, I have gave it enough chances. Too bad, it used to be good.