“Very tasty and quick - just a little expensive”
Review of The Naked Noodle - CLOSED

The Naked Noodle
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Description: The Naked Noodle is all about serving fresh, made-to-order noodle and salad dishes from all over the world that make everyone happy from kids to adults. This is quick service and most dishes are under $10. Kid friendly, open 7 days/week, and ample parking. The Naked Noodle offers catering for staff lunches, birthday parties and any function seeking great food. The pick-up window is perfect for grabbing a quick lunch or dinner, call in, pick up! We now offer Delivery in the City of Whitefish from 5-9.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great quick meal. Just more than I expect to pay for noodles. Still, a good stop in a tourist town. Nice staff.

NoodleOwner, Owner at The Naked Noodle, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Hello Knorc, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. We're so pleased that you found our dishes to be quick and tasty! Most of our dishes start at 7.25 and are all scratch made in house using top ingredients. We don't ship in our sauces or meats that are pre-made, it is all done in house so there's quite a bit of prep involved in our unique and complex sauces/meats. Next time you're in, let us show you some of our value tips and promos. Thanks again for visiting our shop! ~ Sonja

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Found this fun little restaurant in Whitefish. The prices were a good value for the quality of food. They had all sorts of fun dishes to try. Will have to visit again when I come back through.

1  Thank Joy S
Reviewed September 3, 2013

OMG! I never thought that we would find a Gluten Free Restaurant let alone Pasta!! WooHoo,,and it tastes Great! Very Reasonable! Comfortable! The Nicest People! And did I say GREAT FOOD!!

1  Thank DONNAW20010
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was really good; to be perfectly honest, I felt some trepidation upon walking in (it looked a little too fast-food for my preference) but I have to say it was delicious, a great value and felt like food that actually had some nutritional value. It was a tasty, quick meal that my husband and I enjoyed as take-out. There was plenty of seating if we'd wanted to stay, tho.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Like it. Simple menu, but they had some different dishes (at least from my perspective). We sat outside. Staff were pleasant.