“Wonderful Ice Cream”

Sweet Peaks Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Whitefish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Best Ice Cream I have ever had. The make everything on location. Opened Last year. Read their facebook page and there is a link to their blog...
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I love the different flavors and the hot Carmel sauce is to die for!! My Dad likes the waffle cone with Huckleberry ice cream, I get salty Carmel in a cup :-)

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 3, 2018

This really cute and awesome ice cream store we stumbled upon and really enjoyed. Would recommend if in the area..

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Tasty. Ice. Cream. I had huckleberry, my husband had cinnamon honey and my niece had dark chocolate peanut butter. We all thought ours was the best. Truly, it was all delicious.

Reviewed September 29, 2018

We normally get our ice cream at Sweet Peaks in Kalispell as that is closer to where we live, but on this particular occasion, while visiting Whitefish for Huckleberry Days festival, we decided to stop in at the local Sweet Peaks for some refreshment. The ice cream itself was as good as always, but the Whitefish location is inferior to the Kalispell one when you compare both the space/location itself and service. The Whitefish location seems rather cramped with very few seating options. The outdoor seating does not provide any shade, which is very disappointing if you want some ice cream on a hot summer day as we did. The service was half-hearted and rather unhelpful. Sweet Peaks is known for their large ice cream scoops, and this location tried to cram two of those in the smallest cups that other locations only use for their "doggie ice cream" or kids' single scoop portions. Needless to say, trying to eat the ice cream presented in this way on a hot summer day turned into a gooey, sticky mess in less than 2 minutes. Again, we LOVE Sweet Peaks ice cream flavors, but everything else at this location needs some major improvement.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018

My husband and I loved our ice cream! We appreciated the shop inside the store and seating outside the store. We definitely recommend Sweet Peaks to those traveling to Whitefish. We wish we could have some delivered to Texas!