“COCONUT ICE CREAM!!!”

Sweet Peaks Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Whitefish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Best Ice Cream I have ever had. The make everything on location. Opened Last year. Read their facebook page and there is a link to their blog...
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This place has the best ice cream my husband and I have ever had and the fact that we can get a giant ice cream cone for $2.00 was AMAZING. We went here 4 times during our trip.....delicious.

1  Thank Heather H
There are newer reviews for Sweet Peaks Ice Cream

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Love this ice cream parlour!! Lots of variety, and the ice cream is delicious!!

Minimal seating, but it is great to pick up an ice cream and then wander down the street visiting and window shopping.

This is a must do stop in Whitefish,

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Ten women visiting Whitefish, MT while on an art workshop in beautiful Glacier Park stopped by this popular sweet shop to sample their homemade flavors. After tasting we can see why there was a line at the entrance. The server was extra friendly offerlng taste samples before making your selection. I had the coffee ice cream and others chose the local favorite huckleberry, but with the large and varied selection you can't go wrong. Very reasonably priced and creamy delicious! Don't miss this tasty experience.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Cute little ice cream shop and single cones are only $2 (I told the polite server they should charge more, it's cheap as compared to my hometown of Boulder). Ice cream is very good and close to the downtown so you can walk around and look at all of the local shops while you eat your cone.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is the best ice cream I have ever had! The flavors are interesting, my favorites are orange cardamom, lemon dill, and salted caramel. Along with unique flavors are classics like chocolate and vanilla. The ice cream is fresh and made with local ingredients. I highly recommend a stop here. For the amount and quality of ice cream you get, it is underpriced!