“Fresh bar food!”

Pin & Cue
Ranked #51 of 94 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: American, Diner, Pizza
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We bowled a round while we enjoyed some local beers. The bar food was very typical, except for the very obvious freshness! The BLT sandwich had REAL turkey and the fries were cooked in FRESH oil! You don't get that everywhere! The service was good considering it seemed to be league night and the place was packed!

There are newer reviews for Pin & Cue

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We love the Pin and Cue. Very family friendly for bowling, great sports bar and casino and FUN outdoor free summer concerts that we enjoy every weekend.

1  Thank Isherbear
Reviewed June 15, 2012

A nice place to get a decent meal, have a beer, bowl a string, shoot a rack, watch half the basketball game, all while doing my laundry in the attached laundrymat. Friendly service and a good value.

1  Thank bpl888
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Right off the highway, this place offers great breakfasts. Ample food and well priced. We've always been happy (and full) leaving the Pin.

1  Thank WanderlustCochrane
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I had country scramble - sausage patty & scrambled eggs on biscuit smothered in delicious gravy with diced potatoes. @$8
Very pleased with the food; server made me feel like my business is appreciated.
Locals holding court and special event with work crews in another room.
Ample seating with tables and booths.
I'm adding Pin & Cue to my frequent visit list :)
Hours: