“Not all that was expected”
Review of Amazing Crepes

Amazing Crepes
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sweet and savoury crepes made with local and in-house ingredients. Locally roasted coffee,tea, and specialty beverages. Seasonal soups or locally grown salads.
Calgary, Canada
“Not all that was expected”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

1st of all I have to say that they really try to make this place cute and welcoming but it just didn't cut it
we ordered 3 crepes, after a 20 min wait mine arrived missing the eggs I had requested. My boyfriends finally came out and his egg was uncooked..it looked like they just cracked an egg and placed it in the crepe, not very appetizing looking at all.
He did return it, and about 20 min later it arrived with our friend's order....I had long since finished eating so just hung out waiting for them. ..they did not have any milk other than homo, so I had to drink my tea black.
I would not recommend going to amazing crepes.

1 Thank mishymuffincakes
Todd H, Owner at Amazing Crepes, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
I was told this would probably be coming, but I can only offer a sincere apology to mishy muffincakes and guests. As you may notice from our other reviews, this is not the status quo. In fact, I personally feel responsible since I was supposed to be there (I was held up at an appointment) and left the staff short-handed. I wish you would give us another chance, if you get back to Whitefish. We have been a solid force at least 99.9% of the nearly 7 years we have been around. I thank you for your account of what happened, and once again, please accept my apology.

Sequim, Washington
“Pretty darn good”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had the brown sugar and walnuts crepe and my husband had a lemon and powdered sugar one. I also had a latte. They were all good, very good. My only problem is that I grew up going to an excellent crepe restaurant (which is now out of business) so I always compare crepe places to that. So far I have yet to find one that matches up. Still, this was good. What I didn't like is that it shares the space with a day spa, which smells like a day spa. Day spas smell nice, but in a restaurant I'd rather have food smells, even if it is a small creperie and coffee place.

Carnegie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Simple and Nice”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

You order your crepes at the counter and then they serve you at your table. The restaurant is attached to a spa and you sit basically in the spa area. The only complaint is that you can smell all of the soaps and lotions from the spa and their little displays. It wasn't too over powering but it was sad that you couldn't smell the delicious crepes cooking. But once we got our crepes we couldn't have been more satisfied. Hopefully when we come back it will be warmer and we can sit outside so we don't smell everything from the spa.

1 Thank Laura M
Overgaard, Arizona
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We found this place through Trip Advisor and the rating doesn't lie. I reccomend the banana & nutella crepe ala mode!

Visited September 2012
“Perfect breakfast- light, yummy fast.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Perfect light breakfast and awesome coffee served with a smile. Food and coffee rocked. It's a Place you could come multiple times in a week. Haven't tried the dessert creeps yet!!!