“Geat place to watch the parade and drink beer”

Great Northern Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 53 things to do in Whitefish
More attraction details
Owner description: A local brewery.
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Went in into Whitefish to catch the parade and decided to start at the GNBC and ended up staying for the whole parade. Been going to GNBC since the Schiltz boys worked there and after a period of not going we have been going back more regularly. Just can't seem to stay away from fresh beer! Overall the beer has gotten better over these last few years. I really enjoyed their anniversary 17 while the Snow Ghost remains the fav of my wife. Glad they reopened the upstairs. It has the best views of any place in downtown WF. Plan on being back there next Feb for the parade!

All reviews
"wild huckleberry"
in 4 reviews
"nachos"
in 7 reviews
"large selection of beers"
"grilled cheese"
in 10 reviews
"meh"
"artwork"

Reviewed January 30, 2012

A really cute (can you say that about beer) microbrewery on the mainstreet in Whitefish. Awesome beer and merchandise. I always stop in for a Growler of the Wheatfish :)

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Great specials, beer was great, and the game room was awesome! Definitely will be going back there!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

When craving a burger, good beer and friends - hey, or new friends, Great Northern was a good place to be. I was visiting friends that I met months before but this was my first visit. Starving, I chose the M&M burger - mushrooms and mozzarella. We also shared the chicken tenders and fries. Watched some football bowl games, met some new friends (locals and outside of town regulars) and made friends. The burger though - that I'd keep coming back for. So good. I liked the Blackfoot beer they had on tap as well.