“Frustration”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We drove 30 minutes to get food to go from here. When we got there, the waitress took 10 minutes to even see we were waiting, after finishing talking to customers. Then tells us it will be at least another 45 minutes to even place a to go order. Will never waste my time again with this place.

1  Thank Melissa T

Reviewed January 9, 2014

8 guys went in hungry.....8 guys left extremely satisfied. fried pickles and Pabst pitchers to start. If you want to try something off the charts attempt the true grit sandwich. There is a challenge, finish a true grit sandwich and get your name on the wall....I ordered the HALF true grit and couldn't finish HALF of it. It is enormous. I love a great sandwich and this thing takes the cake. We have eaten here a few times over the years and have enjoyed it every time. will be back again!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The best thing is hushpuppies. BBQ is dry and I have tried it 4 times! I have tried the chicken, pork and turkey and all 3 not good!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

My wife and I had just come out of Glacier National Park after a week-long trip hiking that fabulous place. We dumped our stuff at a B&B and headed on over to Piggyback based on reviews we read. We were very hungry and a little tired, and so our expectations were such that we just wanted some decent food that wasn't trail mix. We waited more than 30 minutes for our food to arrive at the table. The waitress was friendly. We figured they must be butcherin' the pigs out back, because that had to be the only reason it took so long. Other people came and went and we still had yet to be served food, which I didn't understand. The pork was good and the portion was decent, but honestly not worth waiting 30 minutes for when you're starving. About 20 minutes in, we did ask what was taking so long and were told it was "on its way," but we waited at least another 10 minutes after that. The place is small, and it wasn't packed, but I think they do a fair amount of take-out. Again, decent BBQ, but not worth the long wait.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were walking around Whitefish and smelled Piggyback before we saw it. The fact that it was empty at lunch on a Sunday should have set off warning bells, but it didn't occur to me that a great place would be busy and this place was not busy. This is a small, simple diner. The food was alright. I'm not sure that we would go again until we had tried all the restaurants in town, but we would consider going back. The prices were reasonable and the service was good.

Been to Piggyback Barbeque? Share your experiences!