We just spent the week of Christmas and had a very nice time. This is a great location between lovely downtown Whitefish and the ski hill. The unit is cozy for a family of four and had the things we needed. Yes, it is not fancy, but it was clean, comfortable and well maintained. We enjoyed the fireplace, washer/dryer and the pool/hot tub (which was right outside our door) daily. The staff was very laid back and we had no problems with a late check in. They had games in the office you can borrow for free which was nice. It was super quiet and the beds were comfortable. It seemed we ran out of dishes fast and had to run the dishwasher or wash them so a few extra settings would be nice but not a big deal and I would bring a few small storage containers, baggies, and some spices to cook with. I would suggest they add some place to recycle...at least cans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right in Whitefish, Montana, Crestwood Resort provides spacious and comfortable two bedroom/two bath condos, a large living room, dining room and fully stocked kitchen. The property has a year round heated outdoor pool with two hot tubs for year round enjoyment for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Crestwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestwood Hotel Whitefish
- Crestwood Resort Whitefish, Montana