“ALWAYS great”

MacKenzie River Pizza Co.
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Transporting you to the very heart of the Northern Rockies, the casual, rustic atmosphere with unique Montana Lodgepole furniture, stunning panoramic canvas and historic photographs sets the tone for distinctive, creatively prepared food served by vibrant employees renowned for passing their upbeat attitudes on to our customers. The MacKenzie River menu features an incredible array of delectable dishes, always flavorful and fresh, and served up in heaping portions. The acclaimed gourmet pizzas are offered on a variety of crusts – original, thin and gluten-free – with toppings from classic pepperoni to pesto, ricotta, and sun-dried tomato. With nearly two dozen pizzas on the menu, you are bound to find at least one you’ll love. MacKenzie River also offer hearty sandwiches served warm on fresh-baked bread, full and half-sized salads, pastas that will wow your taste buds. You will find everything from Pulled Pork Nachos and Buffalo Chicken Mack n’ Cheese to a fresh Cobb Salad, housemade soups and Wings. Be sure to save room for the Mack Lovin dessert, gooey chocolate chip cookies topped with ice cream and chocolate sauce; it’s great for sharing. To complement the menu choices, select from a variety of craft brews and fine wines.
Reviewed November 19, 2011

MacKenzie River is a great place to go for quality pizza at a reasonable price. Their house salad with their house dressing is worth the visit! They even sell the house dressing in pint containers to go. The pesto lodgepoles are a favorite in our family, as is the veggie pizza.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

One of my main bugbears of visiting the USA is that all food appears to come whether stated on the menu or not, smothered in cheese, which is great if you like it, not so good if you don't. So when I came to place my order the waitress was most kind in reassuring me my chosen dish would be cheese free, halleluliah!
My husband & I both had a a fine chilli soup, hubby had pizza & I had a spicy pasta dish.
Everythng was really tasty and the service very good. If we'd stayed in Whitefish longer would definitely have returned to this restaurant.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Went here while visiting family in Kalispell. We loved the atmosphere and the food. Had the Stockman pizza and i wish we had one of these restaurants back home to have it again. We'll definitely visit again!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I had a mid-afternoon craving for a MacKenzie River Pizza. Dining solo is sometimes a bit awkward but my server, Kimberlee, made me feel very welcome. Service was great and she wrapped up the leftovers without hesitation. This is going to be a good place to eat during the street reconstruction. The window seats provide a great view of the work being done. Like having dinner and a show!

Reviewed August 18, 2011

We ate at Mac Kenzie River Pizza twice, and it was delicious! The thin crust pepperoni pizza was good and the tuscan penne was amazing! Also, the new work cheesecake was very good! Mac Kenzie River Pizza is definetly a place that you want to try. On top of that, there is very great service.