All reviews new section motorcycle group nice toiletries indoor pool bed was very comfortable montana mt miles
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Clean rooms. Super friendly staff. Relaxing mineral hot springs pools, each with a different temperature (98, 102, 105). Would definitely stay here again. Kid friendly. Locals frequent the pools for day use. Walking distance to eateries and bars.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2019

My partner and I have been touring Montana. We wanted to spend an evening in White Sulphur Springs. Our welcome at the motel was very gracious. We opted for a room in the recently built wing. It was large and very comfortable. Soaking in the pools was exceptionally relaxing. The bed was very comfortable. We were very happy we chose to stay at the motel and could go from the pool direct back to our room for the night.

Room tip: We thought it was worthwhile to pay a little extra for the newly built room.
Reviewed September 4, 2019

---Nutshell---
*TInderfoot cabins
*party of 5 (one adult, 3 kiddos, and a dog)
*Had to wait hours to check in
*Shower broke
*Toilet broke
*Not one single attempt to remedy

We stayed at the Tenderfoot cabins. It was clean. But too expensive for what it was. There was one tiny window in the room. And all the stuff below.

Check in was 2 hours late. Even tho I do understand with empathy that they were busy, it was still a bad experience. We had a dog and it was really hot out. We had been traveling, ready for a shower and to relax. Nope, not until 5pm. (the event we came to town for started at 5:30. We ended up in the office, 4 of us and our dog, to find relief. Every time we inquired about the rooms progress we were told we were more than welcome to go check and see if it was ready, they had no way of contacting the employee. Ultimately they were able to find out the room was ready. (text i guess?) We were not welcome in the office area. No one was mean, just completely ignored unless we reached out with inquiries. The shower broke while I was using it (the head came off) and the toilet broke (the chain broke off from the stopper thingy, i tried to fix it....it needed to be replaced). Good thing it worked enough we could manually flush it from the tank so we didn't have to .........you know. I tried to tell the employee at the desk our woes. She said she didn't doubt it, they were busy. And the last complaint, was after we left we were missing something and had to go back to get it. When we went to the front desk we were told we would have to find the employee who cleans to let us in the room. I explained we were just there and didn't see anyone, hence the reason we came to the office. She told me there was nothing she could do, I would have to find the employee myself. So we did. She was not happy at all. She led my kids to the room and opened it up, and did not say one single word as my children not only "pleased" but "thanked" her.

I tried to call 2 times to try and speak with someone about this but no one answered and there is no email that I saw to pass anything along. I told them our complaints and they had my information. No one tried to talk to us while we were there or call after. So here we are. I am posting the same on other review platforms.

Room tip: There are 2 locations and 2-3 different "levels" of quality.
Reviewed July 2, 2019

We enjoyed our stay and soak here after a long bike ride. The staff was friendly and check in was easy. Fluffy towels and nice toiletries were in the bathroom. Even had rags to clean your bikes! The three pools were comfortable, hot and hotter! Overall it's a good place to unwind.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

I had been riding for couple days. Today I ran some rain for a few hours

I searched trip adviser and found hot poo

So I rode to hotel. The staff made my day awesome and happy

Room was real clean and works perfect for me

I don’t need fancy and it’s perfect.

The staff makes up for any concerns one might have

I highly recommend!!