Used to be a Comfort Inn, I think. Got bought out or something. An owner now owns multiple hotels in town and this Comfort Inn was part of the deal with like three other hotels in the city. It was very nice for the price. Big pool for the kids in the winter time after snowmobiling all day at Two Top. Good location on the west end of town. It is a great location if you are there for the races that take place at the World Snowmobile Expo that they have there in West Yellowstone every year. Definitely would stay there again. Had electrical engine heater hook-ups in the parking lot for my diesel truck when I was there. Have not been there since they changed the name of the hotel, but it was a great place to stay when my family was there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, comfortable and friendly 79 Rooms, large family rooms available, non-smoking facility, large indoor heated pool & spa, complimentary deluxe HOT breakfast daily, complimentary high-speed/Wi-Fi internet, guest laundry, business room, free parking, information about Yellowstone Park tours. Only 6 blocks from entrance gate into Yellowstone National Park. AAA and AARP approved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yellowstone West Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel West Yellowstone
- Comfort Inn West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Comfort Inn