I spent several nights at the Comfort Inn. The room was well furnished and comfortable and it was obvious that the hotel really had been recently remodeled. Breakfast was good and Mary Lou the breakfast lady was very efficient and helpful and worked very hard to keep everything running smoothly. Melanie the hotel manager was ever present with all sorts of good insight about things to do in town and things to do and see in Yellowstone park. I had a quick and easy check in and had a qhiet room on the third floor. Even though the hotel was pretty full it did not seem that crowded and noise from other rooms around me was minimal. All in all a good visit and I will definately stay here again on future visits to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY REMODELED IN 2011. 79 Rooms, large family rooms available, non-smoking facility, large indoor heated pool & spa, complimentary deluxe HOT breakfast daily, complimentary high-speed/Wi-Fi internet, guest laundry, business room, free parking, information about Yellowstone Park tours. Only 6 blocks from entrance gate into Yellowstone National Park. AAA and AARP approved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yellowstone West Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel West Yellowstone
- Comfort Inn West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Comfort Inn