This is a nice Comfort Inn--Dont get me wrong. But for $170 per night, low season, it's not worth the price. Give your money to one of the locally-owned hotels that need and appreciate it. The front desk clerk was not exactly excited to see us, the chain tries to charge you extra money per day for a crappy little safe...You just get the feeling you are being fleeced. I apologize to the locals that I didnt take more time to research and stay at one of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY REMODELED IN 2011. 79 Rooms, large family rooms available, non-smoking facility, large indoor heated pool & spa, complimentary deluxe HOT breakfast daily, complimentary high-speed/Wi-Fi internet, guest laundry, business room, free parking, information about Yellowstone Park tours. Only 6 blocks from entrance gate into Yellowstone National Park. AAA and AARP approved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yellowstone West Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel West Yellowstone
- Comfort Inn West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Comfort Inn