We stayed here for 3 nights while we visited Yellowstone. It was very comfortable and clean as a matter of fact we gave the maid a tip she did so well. The breakfeast selection was very good. Beds comfortable and the hotel was quiet. It was a bit pricey @$189 per night but thats what you get when you stay right outside the national park entrance. All in all it was worth the money, would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY REMODELED IN 2011. 79 Rooms, large family rooms available, non-smoking facility, large indoor heated pool & spa, complimentary deluxe HOT breakfast daily, complimentary high-speed/Wi-Fi internet, guest laundry, business room, free parking, information about Yellowstone Park tours. Only 6 blocks from entrance gate into Yellowstone National Park. AAA and AARP approved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Yellowstone West Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel West Yellowstone
- Comfort Inn West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Comfort Inn