Booked a double queen room on the phone and was offered a rate at $139. Asked for confirmation via email but never got one. Got there and was asked to pay $179 for the room (maybe that's why they didn't send me a confirmation). It was late and we didn't have other choice.
The room was small, the beds appear to be full size in stead of queen size. Since we had four adults and an infant, one of us had to sleep on the floor. Definitely the worst stay during our trip. I would say nothing's good about this hotel except for the location. Lying about price was not acceptable. I would definitely avoid this place next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park's West Entrance, we are a modern, amenity-rich "base camp" from which to explore Yellowstone National Park. Amenities include a free, limited continental breakfast, underground parking, suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers and free WiFi. Open year-round. New to Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, is a complimentary electric charging station! It is located in our underground parking, and features two (2) Tesla vehicle charging units, and one (1) for other standardized electric vehicles such as a Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf, or Toyota Prius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Gray Wolf Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gray Wolf Hotel West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn