We arrived later into West Yellowstone than expected due to stop and go traffic! We had booked a reservation in advance and decided to stay 2 nights since we had our car repaired in town by Don. (We highly recommend this mechanic-went above and beyond to help us get our car running well again!)The desk clerk (Oct. 23)at the Gray Wolf was especially friendly and gave us ideas of where to eat at the late hour (with a map). Next to the motel is a Grizzly Bear/Wolf Visitation Center so one morning we woke up to the wolves...loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park's West Entrance, we are a modern, amenity-rich "base camp" from which to explore Yellowstone National Park. Amenities include a free, limited continental breakfast, underground parking, suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers and free WiFi. Open year-round. New to Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, is a complimentary electric charging station! It is located in our underground parking, and features two (2) Tesla vehicle charging units, and one (1) for other standardized electric vehicles such as a Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf, or Toyota Prius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gray Wolf Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gray Wolf Hotel West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn