Overall, very good hotel. After staying in a tiny room in Jackson Hole, it was nice to have space. Our room was spacious, clean and a very nice staff. Loved convenience to Yellowstone. Made our decision to go to Yellowstone at the last minute so we were not able to get rooms in the park. After seeing the crowds at the lodges in the parks we were really happy to stay in West Yellowstone. Very nice town. Much calmer than Jackson Hole. Now the down side....tour bus crowds in the dining area for breakfast. BTW. Breakfast was good but you couldn't get to it. We stayed at the Wolf 3 nights. You are paying for the breakfast you should be able to access. On the last morning we gave up and went to the Outpost Restuarant on the Main Street. Very good food, friendly service. Other downside, Internet was not accessible for three days. We chose to stay here because my husband needed Internet to conduct business. That didn't happen. So some things to think about if you have some specific needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park's West Entrance, we are a modern, amenity-rich "base camp" from which to explore Yellowstone National Park. Amenities include a free, limited continental breakfast, underground parking, suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers and free WiFi. Open year-round. New to Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, is a complimentary electric charging station! It is located in our underground parking, and features two (2) Tesla vehicle charging units, and one (1) for other standardized electric vehicles such as a Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf, or Toyota Prius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Gray Wolf Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gray Wolf Hotel West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn