The Gray Wolf is an annual base camp for the Rendezvous Cross-Country Ski Marathon weekend. The hotel staff is always friendly and willing to accomodate skiers, including allowing us to wax skis in the underground garage. The hotel is located 5-10 minute walk from the cross-country trailhead (or you can drive and park). The standard rooms are average in appointments but there is plenty of space to spread out. The bathrooms and separate vanity cover the basic requirements. The breakfast in the lobby is as expected for a West Yellowstone hotel and usually well picked-over by the first arrivers but the staff replenishes the offerings. One tip, as for a third floor room if you wish to avoid the noise transfer between floors. The only downside to the hotel is that the sound mitigation between floors is not sufficient if you have energetic guests staying in the room above. Walking to town takes no more than 10 minutes to be in the "core" of West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park's West Entrance, we are a modern, amenity-rich "base camp" from which to explore Yellowstone National Park. Amenities include a free, limited continental breakfast, underground parking, suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers and free WiFi. Open year-round. New to Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, is a complimentary electric charging station! It is located in our underground parking, and features two (2) Tesla vehicle charging units, and one (1) for other standardized electric vehicles such as a Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf, or Toyota Prius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Gray Wolf Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gray Wolf Hotel West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn