For an October, 2012 stay I tried to book this property through the Internet on a discount site (kayak.com), but needed 2 beds and kayak wouldn't guarantee that (with 2 people, they would only guarantee one bed), so opted to call the property directly to secure the 2 bed requirement I needed. With kayak, the rate would have been $72.00 for a standard one bed, and calling the front desk I secured a 2 bed deluxe room for $15.00 more. It was definitely worth the extra cost to get both beds, as it included a refrigerator and microwave, a large desk for computer and writing needs and more than enough square footage for 2 adults. We adored the welcome we received as we pulled into the parking lot, as the wolves nearby were serenading the half moon above and spent several minutes listening to their songs before we became chilled and ventured into the lobby. We did hear some noise from neighboring rooms but it wasn't disruptive or annoying, and that seems to be a fairly standard predicament with most lodging. Breakfast was filling and saved the cost of dining out (the previous day we spent $25.00 + tip on the morning meal), so it was a particularly good benefit for choosing Gray Wolf. They have a computer in the breakfast room which allowed me to print out my boarding pass for my evening flight later that day, and although they have an indoor pool we had no time to enjoy it. I would definitely stay here again as I didn't come across any shortcomings during my brief, one night stay but certainly coming in the off-season made it a reasonably priced choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park's West Entrance, we are a modern, amenity-rich "base camp" from which to explore Yellowstone National Park. Amenities include a free, limited continental breakfast, underground parking, suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers and free WiFi. Open year-round. New to Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, is a complimentary electric charging station! It is located in our underground parking, and features two (2) Tesla vehicle charging units, and one (1) for other standardized electric vehicles such as a Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf, or Toyota Prius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Gray Wolf Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gray Wolf Hotel West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn