We stayed 2 nights at the Stage Coach over the Memorial Day weekend. We were very disappointed in the room. It was smaller than we expected. It was fairly clean; just old and small. No place in the bathroom to put your toiletries. Terrible lighting for putting on makeup. We were on the road for 15 days. Stage Coach Inn was one of the most expensive rooms we stayed in during our trip, and it was by far the "least fancy".
If I had it to do over again, I would have stayed at the Gray Wolf Inn; it's much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone