We recently stayed at the StageCoach Inn and left after only one night. The room was cramped and old. The closet was so dark you couldn't see your clothing hanging in there but the worse of all was...our non-smoking room was directly above the smoking bar which was hazy with cigarette smoke by 11 pm. A jukebox was also directly below us and was blasting from 11pm until 2 am and the hotel staff couldn't have cared less and told us directly it would be playing until 2 am. We barely slept all night not to mention the headaches caused from being in a room full of cigarette smoke. The breakfast was poor. No coffee was put out. Many people had to ask for it before it was provided. Needless to say we packed our bags and left. We will also be complaining to the AAA/CAA as they should not be recommending this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone