Stayed here a couple nights while visiting Yellowstone. Convenient to the West Entrance of Yellowstone. Probably less than a mile to the Park Entrance. Looks like this was the place to stay 30 years ago. Didn't look like they have done much to update it since except keep it clean. The rooms were small along with the bathroom. But the place was clean. The Lobby was probably the nicest place in the hotel. We stayed in a regular king room. It definitely satisfied our requirements. Nothing special, just a place to stay near the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone