I stayed during one of the busier holiday weekends and expected to pay a premium, but $190 for a double was outrageous given the size and state of the room. Historic meant historic...
Even though the included breakfast was quite extensive, I decided to check out early and found other accommodation in town that was more reasonable in price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone