A great hotel with a lot of charm, character and history. Recently renovated this circa 1952 Hotel is just a few blocks away from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park. We stayed two nights Off-season and enjoyed a nice room on the 2nd floor with a King bed in the "historic" wing. Historic is not a euphemism for the old, run down part of the hotel. It's really quite nice and the room has all the modern amenities mixed with some rustic style knotty furnishings, hand hewn chairs, a flat screen tv and good wifi connectivity.
Free continental breakfast and good tips from the staff on local eateries. Note: the restaurant and bar on site is awaiting getting a liquor license and is not open at this time. Also smoking is not allowed in any hotels in Montana by state law.
A good value and it was a pleasure to stay here during our honeymoon/grand tour across America.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone