Clean room with a nice sitting area, couch, desk, two sinks, microwave and refridgerator. Nice area to relax in after seeing Yellowstone. Entrance to Yellowstone about 3 blocks away. Not much in the area for choices in restaurants that we could find other then Sydney's Mountain Bistro, which wasn't much in decor but great food. Went there both nights for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park! We offer three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been recently updated to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include free Wi-Fi, guest laundry facilities, and a newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Room rates also include a complimentary continental breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotel.de so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Lodge
- Yellowstone West
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone