stayed at the lodge last week!!!! Awesome...Staff if friendly, rooms are very nice, quiet hotel, close to town and West Yellowstone Entrance to National Park... The pool and hot tub are Great!!!..Easy parking in back of building near elevators...have stayed here always in the Winter...would not stay anywhere else in West Yellowstone... Really good place to stay.. Staff will help you with places to eat, see and take adventures with snowcoaches snow mobiles and cross country ski trips....Has a free continent breakfast down by the lobby fireplace. Will be back again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park! We offer three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been recently updated to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include free Wi-Fi, guest laundry facilities, and a newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Room rates also include a complimentary continental breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Lodge
- Yellowstone West
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone