There are a few things that need improvements at this hotel, but for the most part it was a great stay. If you do stay here i would request room 302, it has been updated and has a beautiful view and a king size bed.. The front desk clerk who checked us in was very friendly, and helpful out of all the staff she was the best. As far as housekeeping as soon was we walked to the elevator we were greeted with two children who were pointing water guns at us, we figured they were guest that were just running around playing but as time went on and we got our stuff to our room they were going in and out of the rooms the housekeepers were cleaning, and then running in and out of the break room, and up and down the stairs screaming. I do find this very very unprofessional. That was one of the main reasons we went without housekeeping during our stay, we were not sure if these children would be in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park! We offer three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been recently updated to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include free Wi-Fi, guest laundry facilities, and a newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Room rates also include a complimentary continental breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Lodge
- Yellowstone West
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone