Yellowstone Lodge
Best Western Weston Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$210
Moose Creek Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$209
$191
Holiday Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$341
Kelly Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$310
$289
$260
Official Website
Yellowstone West Gate Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$270
$243
Official Website
Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$573
$358
Yellowstone Park Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$331
$257
Orbitz.com
Gray Wolf Inn and Suites(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$269
TripAdvisor
Brandin' Iron Inn(West Yellowstone)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfruit cocktailcontinental breakfastthe pool hot tubyogurttwo sinksnice breakfastfew blocksnational parkclean hotellocation is excellentwest entrancebeds were comfortablewould stay againthe room was nicethird floorclose proximityafter a long day
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was a great place to stay while visiting Yellowstone. It was a great value for the price. The room was large and clean. The kids loved the pool and we loved the hottub. Just a few blocks from the Yellowstone entrance. The breakfast is adequate though maybe a bit sparse.

I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The hotel is just to the south of the centre of town in a quiet area.

The room was nice and big with a small table,large flat screen TV and two big beds. The bathroom was nice and clean. Furthermore there was a microwave and a refrigerator

Free Wifi internet worked well with sufficient speed for streaming media.

There was some noise coming in from the large ice-cube machine in the corridor so maybe ask for a room at the end of the corridor. And the walls are rather thin so sometimes you can hear your neighbours.

Breakfast was the usual grub with not much to choose from. Just cereals, bread, donuts, waffles to be warmed and some spreads. Nothing special and poor quality.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank SeimenBurum
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We did Not have a booking in west yellowstone but I had seen reviews of this hotel . We were greeted by friendly staff and there was a room for us !
The room was large with 2 queen beds , quiet, nice view .large anthropomorphic with tub and shower
There is a pool and hot spa with towels provided.
Breakfast was pastries, , fruit, cereal ,yoghurt and nice breads .
The hotel is within easy walking distance to the Main Street , the grizzly wolf discovery centre( well worth a visit) and five minutes by car to the entrance to yellowstone np

Room Tip: Higher floor has views
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The reason I rated this hotel so poorly is because, during the two nights we stayed here, their internet was down. Not only was it down, but according to the lady at the front desk, the manager wouldn't believe that it was down.

We paid around $190.00 per night for this room. One of the main reasons we were there was because we're in the middle of an extended camping vacation, and needed a couple of days to catch up with stuff, which meant that we absolutely needed internet connectivity to make that happen. When I pay $190.00 per night, I don't expect the internet to be down any more than I would expect the electricity to be off. This is the 21st century and I don't care if it's West Yellowstone, Montana. I expect the internet to work.

In fairness to them, though, they did give me a little bit of a break on the room price of the room. That actually worked out because I discovered that, from my room, I had a good enough signal to connect to the Wyndham hotel across the street. I connected to them and paid for an internet usage by the day. The break in price they gave me helped to pay for that.

Other than the internet disappointment, this wasn't a bad hotel. The staff was generally friendly and the rooms were clean. The parking was good. Don't know what else you could want. Oh, yeah, internet!

Will I stay here again? No, I won't. There are plenty of places in West Yellowstone who's internet works just fine. If I have to pay this much for a mediocre room, I truely expect stuff to work when I get there.

Room Tip: I don't recommend that you stay here, but if you do, I would recommend that verify that the internet works if that's importnat to you.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was desperate as I called a month before our visit to yellowstone and there was nothing in the park and the park association only had one room left in the entire area in west yellowstone for about 200 dollars a night and a 10% charge non-refundable was needed for the booking - therefore, I did this - although would have loved to stay in the park or at the old faithful inn which was a similar price and looked amazing. In fact, the best western and many places in west yellowstone looked great and still had vacancies by the time I got there. Unfortunately, I could not cancel my booking.

I was told it was a brand new lodge with breakfast and we would get the handicap room as that was the only thing left.

Upon arrival, it was a bit dated and the staff seemed okay. I asked them for a wine opener and they told me that they had tons of requests for these but they did not own one and I needed to buy one. They ignored me and were a bit rude when I suggested that if there were so many requests - maybe it might be nice to have one on site at the front desk.

I got to the room and the room was very dated, the carpet was dirty and the polyester duvet covers on the beds did not look clean. There was mold all over the shower and the grout and the handicap chair in the shower was covered with black mold. The sheets were so bare and thin that the brown itchy cover below the polyester bed duvet cover kept poking though and did not seem clean at all and was itchy. The sheets barely covered the mattress which was so worn and saggy and hard as a rock on top with the springs protruding through and resulting in the worst 3 nights sleep I have ever had - my neck and shoulders were so sore, the sheets were itchy and the springs hurt and woke me up when I rolled on them.

Breakfast was even worse. There was no composting or recycling that we could see on site. The breakfast food was not edible - all processed food with no fresh fruit and only thing possible was some toast and boiled eggs - there were no plates and everything was in sytrofoam plates, bowls and cups and there was an overflowing garbage bin of syrafoam garbage - which is terribly non-environmental for a national park lodge. Not even paper or washable dishwear - but disgusting small syrafoam which could not even be microwaved. We could not eat any of the breakfast despite it being provided as it was so disgusting.

Yellowstone was amazing. This lodge really made this experience not a good one as we were hungry and sleep deprived and irritable after three days. I wrote a comment card - but they obviously don't care and likely get enough people desperate enough to stay there. I would book ahead and stay anywhere - even the best western - any place, even a 2 star motel would be better and cleaner and more comfortable.

There is no restaurant here nor did we see a fitness center. There was a pool and hot tub which closes at 10pm.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple