I have stayed at the Yellowstone Lodge every year for the last 7 years and at one time, it was the best bang for the buck in W. Yellowstone. The location is great, and the staff, which has for the most part, been there all 7 years, it fabulous. But they have neglected the upkeep and the carpets, linens and lobby is starting to show the aging. The most dissapointing is the breakfast, that has really deteriorated and it is no longer the "best breakfast in town" as their sign says. My stay this week has not been terrible, I just wish it was better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park! We offer three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been recently updated to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include free Wi-Fi, guest laundry facilities, and a newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Room rates also include a complimentary continental breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Lodge
- Yellowstone West
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone