Took a late fall trip to Yellowstone with my wife and mother-in-law who'd never been there.( They are from Maui and hadn't toured the mainland). Our room was clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and the continental breakfast was great. The price was much more reasonable than I'm sure it is during the summer. Overall it was a nice experience. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park! We offer three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been recently updated to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include free Wi-Fi, guest laundry facilities, and a newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Room rates also include a complimentary continental breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone
- Yellowstone West
- West Yellowstone Lodge