We stayed 3 nights here in September 2013. It is more or less your typical Holiday Inn except for a couple of key differences - 1. The rooms have Jacuzzi's in them 2. The Branch restaurant is attached to the hotel, we ate there twice and enjoyed it. The biggest appeal of this place is the proximity to Yellowstone Park (you can be from Hotel parking lot to the West Gate in about 5 minutes). The hotel is also very convenient to the downtown area of West Yellowstone which has shopping and restaurants, etc. Staff is super friendly and the rooms are clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn