We stayed here the nights of 8/25 and 8/26/2013. Since we made our reservations not too far in advance, choices were limited at this time of year. Apparently, judging from the comments of others, we did all right! It was quiet, no problem parking and everyone was civil and helpful.
Scenic or lavish? No. But for the benefit of "nos amis de France et Paris", I found it refreshing not to have to call for explanation of the plumbing system! ( By the way, the hotel is in Montana, not Wyoming.)
The complimentary breakfast is to be found at :The Branch", adjoining the hotel itself. It was very good in terms of choices. As for fresh-squeezed OJ, can't say I've ever found that on the buffet in this sort of place. Try Florida---not many orange trees in Montana, pardners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn