Our room was really nice and big, it had a hot tub, a small kitchen area and a nice big bed. The ice wasn't working on our floor and the power went out from 1am-5:30am, when we arrived they gave us a note stating the town was turning off the power due to work. It didn't really bother us we just set our phones to get up the next day and were very thankful that we were able to shower. The hot tub was very nice and relaxing, it was smack dab in your room, not the bathroom, we didn't have a problem with that.
It was just a quick drive to the entrance of Yellowstone, so if your unable to stay inside the park this hotel was very nice and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn