Stayed at the Holiday Inn, West Yellowstone, Mt last night and this morning went to use the hair dryer and it did not work....called front desk...well maintenance was not in yet.....that was all the response I got. Left with wet hair! This is the last time I am staying at a Holiday Inn. Last summer with our 2 grandchildren stayed at Holiday Inn, Harrisburg, Pa. Took the kids to the indoor pool which had rooms all around it in a garden setting. Kids were swimming and there was a man outside his room SMOKING .....told the guy bring the towels about the smoke and he told me to go to the front desk. How was I going to take 2 wet kids to the front desk...dripping wet. Never again, will I stay at a Holiday Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn