Anyone who purchases "online" is not put in the newer section of hotel. Online reservations are put in the "economy" section which is the older portion of the property. If you want the more modern section of the motel, they will charge you more. I paid for $10 more per child to be part of my reservation, but when you get here the "free" breakfast is only for adults in the adjacent restaurant. Beware of the "free" breakfast since it doesn't cover kids, drinks, tax or gratuity...each morning our "free" breakfast has been around $25.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Yellowstone, the Days Inn West Yellowstone offers you the best in resort accommodations. Our spacious and well-appointed rooms include many amenities to make every guest feel at home. All rooms have microwave and mini fridge. Our on-site Trapper's Restaurant is open daily from 6:30 am - 11:30 am, and offers one of the best breakfasts in town. No matter what season you choose to visit, one call does it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Days Inn