I found this hotel on the internet. I wish I would've looked on tripadvisor. It was dirty, old, the day staff at the desk was rude. The hallway in the older building is concrete. The studs in the walls are exposed. The furnishings look like the 80's.
I made the reservation over the phone. I also got taken by them with their no cancellation policy. It's apparently the only way that they can get anyone to stay once they see it. I know that the picture looks nice on the websites, but trust me, it's not.
The slide in the pool lands right next to the side of the pool. My daughter would've gotten hurt if a strange, nice man in the pool hadn't stopped her from hitting the side.
I asked them to make things right with us after we were back home. They wouldn't e-mail me back. I figure they probably get lots of complaints. If I go to West Yellowstone again, I'll probably try the Kelly Hotel. It's a lot nicer and turned out to be the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Yellowstone, the Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel offers you the best in resort accommodations. Our spacious and well-appointed rooms include many amenities to make every guest feel at home. All rooms have microwave and mini fridge. We have an in door pool with 100 Ft waterslide, 2 hot tubs for our guests. Our on-site Trapper's Restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 6:30 am - 11:30 am, and offers one of the best breakfasts in town. No matter what season you choose to visit, one call does it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Days Inn