All in all, we were rather satisfied with our stay in July. Found the front desk staff friendly & helpful. Our room was in the newer section & we found it clean, roomy & comfortable for a relatively good price in a overpriced town. Two issues keep me from rating it excellent. One is the thin walls & ceiling to minimize the noise. The other (as mentioned by others) is the breakfast. We would've been much happier with a continental type breakfast as well as hot water for tea/coffee at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Yellowstone, the Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel offers you the best in resort accommodations. Our spacious and well-appointed rooms include many amenities to make every guest feel at home. All rooms have microwave and mini fridge. We have an in door pool with 100 Ft waterslide, 2 hot tubs for our guests. Our on-site Trapper's Restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 6:30 am - 11:30 am, and offers one of the best breakfasts in town. No matter what season you choose to visit, one call does it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Days Inn