The West Yellowstone Days Inn is poor quality. The bed mattresses are old and sagging. The pillows are typical cheap, soft, and poor quality. Room furnishings are also old. In addition, both the hotel website advertises that breakfast is included with the room. But when I checked in the front desk staff informed me that the restaurant had been reserved by a private party and no breakfast was included, despite the hotel advertising clearly including breakfast. The front desk staff could care less about honoring what is supposed to be included in the room rate. Other hotels including the Stagecoach Inn are better situated and more honest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Yellowstone, the Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel offers you the best in resort accommodations. Our spacious and well-appointed rooms include many amenities to make every guest feel at home. All rooms have microwave and mini fridge. We have an in door pool with 100 Ft waterslide, 2 hot tubs for our guests. Our on-site Trapper's Restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 6:30 am - 11:30 am, and offers one of the best breakfasts in town. No matter what season you choose to visit, one call does it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Days Inn