Days Inn by Wyndham West Yellowstone
Best Western Weston Inn(West Yellowstone)
$436
$350
$402
$392
$329
Gray Wolf Inn and Suites(West Yellowstone)
$319
Brandin' Iron Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$229
Yellowstone West Gate Hotel(West Yellowstone)
$310
$270
Official Website
Under Canvas Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)
$674
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Kelly Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)
$288
Official Website
Yellowstone Park Hotel(West Yellowstone)
$444
$372
HotelQuickly
$439
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and water slidebreakfast vouchersonsite restaurantin townnothing fancygrocery storevisiting yellowstoneold faithfulfew blocksshops and restaurantswest entrancetrappersparktubssnowmobilelaundry
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This hotel was more reasonally priced than any other hotel in town. The entire place is way over priced because it is closest to the park. We did manage to get a room in the new part, good size area, two queens. Large bath with sink in main area. Pool and 2 hot tubs were great and clean, you have to go to office for towels. Plenty of parking. The restaurant for breakfast was good if you got there early they were pretty fast. I think its crazy to charge for drinks though. I think if we are ever in Yellowstone maybe the hotels in the park make more sense. The hotel is good but nothing fancy.

Room Tip: get into the new part, rooms are better
1  Thank jaynewan
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed at this hotel 9/9/12 through 9/11/12. Booked it online. If you decide to stay here make sure you get in the new section. Those rooms looked much better. Unfortunately we got an old section room that originally had outdoor access. They had a makeshift closed in cover but it was pretty tacky. The room was outdated. Very old TV. There was a queen and single bed in the room. The air conditioner/heater unit was right next to the queen bed and blew directly over you. Not the best situation. We were on the first floor and you could hear every step the people above us made. They got up around 6am each moring and woke us up. I tried to get a room change but they wanted another $60 bucks a night for a king unit. I decided it wasn't worth it and to just make do. The free breakfast at Trappers was very nice but I thought it was strange they made you pay for beverages. Be aware a lot of bus trips stay here and the resturant is often crowded. The personnel I encountered were friendly. They also had a decent indoor pool with a water slide. West Yellowstone is a nice jumping off point for daily vists into Yellowstone national park.

Room Tip: Make sure you book a room in the new section.
2  Thank Lovetotravel075
Reviewed September 13, 2012

So I arrived in West Yellowstone on Labor day weekend, with no advance bookings, and was happy to secure a room at this property for two nights. The rates were reasonable for a holiday weekend and were cheaper than those being offered in surrounding property. I would consider myself a value based traveller and the rates being offered that weekend, in my mind, were good value. Holiday weekend, last minute, close to Yellowstone, walk to amenities in town. You get the picture.
The rooms are basic, clean and have everything you need. Breakfast (of sorts) was included in the rates but I did not partake as I was not overly impressed with the look of the place and I know there is a much better place across the street.

I also got a ground floor room on the side which allowed for easy parking outside (like a motel) which I also appreciated.

Overall a fine place, good clean accommodation close to one of the most stunning national parks in the USA.

Room Tip: I liked the rooms on the side which allowed for easy parking - most road trippers would appreciate the easy access for luggage and all the stuff that seems to accumulate when doing long distance road trips.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank nyc2trvl
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Nice location, a little off the main drag of town. Stayed over labor day. Very over prices for what was offered. Just your basic hotel room for $175.Beds were so uncomfortable we actually bounced back and forth between the 2 queens trying to find a comfy spot. Bathroom was very small and dated. Restaurant was very slow to seat patrons. 20 + minutes. Once seated service was very good and the food was ok. Hate to write a bad review but hate getting ripped off even more!! Spent the next night in Cody at a great hotel for less than half the price. Its just not nice to take advantage of tourists. Also not sure about the sales tax every where in West Yellowstone in a state that has no sales tax. Was told it was a tourist tax but I dont recall one in Glacier.

Room Tip: Book in advance to check on price.
1  Thank freezinginMt
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Our group of five stayed at this property for three nights in mid-August. The location was ideal - close to the park entrance and within walking distance of everything in town. We had a two room suite in the "old" part of the hotel and it was perfect for us. There was a queen bed and sofa bed in the main room, and a queen bed plus full-sized bed in the separate bedroom. We also had two televisions. In addition, there was a refrigerator, a microwave, and an extra sink in the main room. Our group received six restaurant "coupons," which basically enabled two of us to have a free breakfast entree each day. Drinks were not included. The food was quite good. The employees at the front desk and in the restaurant were all very friendly and helpful. The pool area looked great and featured hot tubs & a water slide, but we never found time to use any of those amenities. Overall, this hotel served our needs well. If you expect a five-star resort, you will be disappointed. If you understand that this is a two or three-star property, you will be very happy there.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family