All reviews apple tv great little place comfortable beds front office visit yellowstone west entrance nice hotel would stay again ynp bathroom buffering park refrigerator television clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

We were traveling with our family and booked 2 rooms. They were very nice and relaxing inside and a great price. The hotel also looks very new from the outside. We're used to staying in a variety of hotels when we travel and I would compare this to the quality of a La Quinta, if that helps you. The best was very comfy which was the most important part for me.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed June 28, 2019

Very close to Yellowstone. This is a hotel that caters to Asian tourists. It has some very nice touches, including a live orchid in the room. It was clean and comfortable. Just what one needs after a long day in the National Park. Lots of restaurants withing walking distance. Great supplies in the bathroom.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

I was able to book a very last minute room via AirBNB. It was very reasonably priced comparing to all the other hotel options. I was very surprised at the quality of the room. It’s small, but beautiful and super clean. I was here mainly for YNP so all the “extras” other hotels throw in wasn’t necessary. The beds were very comfortable. I know some people complained about breakfast not being included. Go enjoy some of the local flair restaurants. These are locally ran places and are worth time to enjoy them. My only complaint is if you’re in a downstairs room you CAN hear every step someone makes upstairs and going up and down the stairs. Overall great stay.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Very clean and cozy hotel. Room are small but there is enough place . We had quadruple room. Comfortable beds. Helpful stuff. Breakfast was in short walking distance restaurant. Hotel is close to west entrance to Yellowstone National Park.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Basic room but has everything you need. Ours was a simple but nicely decorated room with a refrigerator and on request a new microwave was also given to us. Good quality toiletries too. Located pretty close to Yellowstone entrance and was perfect for us. It does not have a proper office, and a back room with lot of stuff was used for office. We visited in May last year, so maybe they have changed it now. But that did not inconvenience us in any way. The front office was very nice and helpful. Definitely a place I would stay again if I visit Yellowstone.

Date of stay: October 2017