Not sure if I have the right Best Western, but it was not the Weston. Don't remember any other name. Not much to really comment on. It was as billed. Room was the normal double size; room was clean; wifi worked well and was included in price as was breakfast with some extras...boiled eggs, belgian waffles and some fruit in addition to the normal fare. Stayed 2 nights -- it was ok for short term place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yellowstone National Park is the first National Park in the world and for very good reason has been a top tourist destination since its opening in 1872. It's a WONDERLAND and the Crosswinds Inn is located right next to it. We are just 3 blocks from the West entrance which is the most popular way to enter the Park. This makes us the perfect base for you to see the parks many amazing geysers, grizzly bears, wolves, bison, elk and of course, Old Faithful, the most popular geyser on Earth! The Crosswinds Inn has 70 rooms that have ALL been completely renovated. We are a 100% non-smoking facility and we offer free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. We also allow pets in our designated pet rooms. All pets must be registered at time of check-in and we do charge a $20 one time pet cleaning fee. After a day spent amid natural wonders, relax in our heated indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Crosswinds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cross-Winds Motor Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western