Nice place to stay. Clean and comfortable. A bit expensive for what you get, but this is likely due to the location. Breakfast is good but crowded. We would stay here again. Our only constructive criticism is for the hotel to get more comfortable pillows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western