we stayed at this Best Western on a recent visit to Yellowstone. Our room was a pleasant surprise. It was huge and tastefully done. The evening staff was not exceptionally helpful. Did not want to go out of thier way in helping us choose a restaurant for dinner and when we inquired about finding out about road closings in Yellowstone, he did not offer any suggestions. The morning staff was much more helpful in directing us to the visitor center to obtain more information than they could provide.
Breakfast was ample with eggs, sausage, bacon and sausage gravy.
Biggest complaint was that hotels in the area take advantage of tourists and charge outrageous prices for their rooms. This was the most expensive motel on our ten day trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western