We stayed in a non smoking room, but it smelled like an ash tray. There was something sticky on the toilet set? One bed had not been changed and the sheets smelled like Bengay. We told the front desk clerk and he said we have fresh sheets at the front desk if you want to come and get then. We had to change the sheets ourselves though. In the morning I talked to the manager about this and asked for some type of discount. He refused to help me and I was charged $177 for a room with dirty sheets. The continental breakfast was mediocre. I filled a complaint with Best Western. I don't normally write reviews, but I feel compelled to share my story.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western